News and Events
- 12 May 2010
- 30th April 2010
- 12-16 Apr. 2010
- 14-15 Nov. 2009
- The 19th Statutory General Assembly of FIUV was held in Rome
The FIUV Council was renewed, and certain other important topics discussed, by representatives from countries throughout the world.
- 28 Oct. 2009
- FIUV DELEGATION MEETS HOLY FATHER, 28 OCTOBER 2009
The report on the implementation of the motu proprio Summorum Pontificum has been presented to His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI by a delegation of the FIUV, 28th October 2009.
- 8 Oct. 2009
- The International Federation Una Voce Welcomes Four New Members.
In the past 2 years, since the promulgation of Summorum Pontificum, there has been a greater awareness and an upsurge of interest in the traditional Roman rite in many countries, and especially in Central and South America. Many people have come together in groups to request the Extraordinary Form of Mass. A number of groups in different countries have been in discussions with the Federation for advice and guidance and four of these groups have applied to join the Federation. The council of the Federation has accepted these applications and accordingly the following groups have now been admitted to the Federation.
- UNA VOCE PERÚ
- UNA VOCE COLOMBIA,
Negotiations are ongoing with other groups and we encourage anyone who seeks advice and guidance to contact the Federation via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6 Oct. 2009
- FIUV Report on the 2nd Anniversary of Summorum Pontificum
A report on the implementation of the motu proprio Summorum Pontificum has been produced for presentation in Rome. This report coincides with the second anniversary of the motu proprio.
The complete report runs to 96 pages and is in four parts:
- Part 1 is an introduction.
- Part 2 contains an analysis and summary of the information provided by the members.
- Part 3 contains the individual reports from member associations.
- Part 4 contains information on developments worldwide.
Many of the individual reports in Part 3 include sensitive information that is not appropriate to share in the public domain. The full report will be presented to the various dicasteries in Rome. This version contains only Parts 1 and 2 so that the reader will be aware of the report and gain information from the analysis and summary.
- 6 Oct. 2009 <
- 31 Aug 2009
- The International Federation welcomes Pro Tridentina - Malta.
The Foederatio Internationalis Una Voce has accepted an application from Pro Tridentina (Malta) to join the International Federation. Our new member is in the process of building a website and can be found on http://www.protridentina.org/
- 14th june 2009
- The International Federation Una Voce expresses its condolences over the death of Monsignor Mario Marini
Please remember Monsignor Mario Marini in your prayers
- 13 June 2009 Letter from the Orthodox to the Federatio Internationalis Una Voce
- 11th february 2009 Comment on the Guidelines Laid Down by the Archbishop of Manila
- 24 January 2009 FIUV Statement: Decree of the Congregation for Bishops Concerning the SSPX
- October 2008 Report on the First Anniversary of the Motu Proprio Summorum Pontificum.
14th September 2007 – 14th September 2008
- 5 April 2008 Speech by Leo Darroch at the AGM of Pro Missa Tridentina in Worms, Germany.
- Foederatio Internationalis Una Voce, XVIII General Assembly Rome - 10th/11th November 2007
- february 2008 Supporting letter from Rome
- 10th february 2008 Statement on Good Friday Prayer for the Conversion of the Jews
- Cardinal Alfons Maria Stickler, S.D.B. obituary 23. 08. 1910 – 12. 12. 2007
- 9th July 2007 Statement on the Motu Proprio SUMMORUM PONTIFICUM (07.07.2007)
- 11th - 13th June 2007 FIUV Meetings in Rome - 2007
- 28.04.2007 Pro Missa Tridentina Tagung in Kevelaer (German)
- 19.03.2007 Statement on Sacramentum Caritatis
- 27.02.2007 General Assembly of the Vancouver Traditional Mass Society
- Januari 2007 Appeal to His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI
- 24th 26th November 2006: Meetings in Rome (3)
- 24.11 2006: The opening comments in the dossier presented to various Roman Congregations on 24th November 2006
- 06-11-2006: FIUV Statement
- 14-10-2006: UNA VOCE Tagung in K ln (German)
- 25th 27th September 2006: Meetings in Rome (2)
- 10-09-2006: FIUV Council
- 10-09-2006: J.P. Oostveen named Interim FIUV President
- January 2006: Meetings in Rome - 2006 (1): Audience with Pope Benedict XVI
- October 2005: Report of the General Assembly 2005
- 28-04-2005: dr. Eric de Saventhem
- 25-09-2004: Michael Davies